Friday, April 25, 2008

Water Watch!!!

So far so good! I've really been trying with the water challenge at work and at home.

I've been doing really well. There have been a couple of hicups. I had a cup of lemonade at dinner one night, and I had a fruit punch another night with my dinner. But with the lemonade, I had a big cup of water right after it and never ordered a refill. The fruit punch taste awful and I didn't even finish it. But the rest of the time has been water and juice.

It do think that I've had a little too much juice though. So I'm going to cut that back too. I think I want to try to match the cup of juice with an equal cup of water.

I do know that this water thing has been pretty fun. Some people have been giving me a hard time, just in fun. They are all pretty cool and are good support for me.

One evening, I was getting that want in my tummy. I wanted something. I looked in the vending machine and saw nothing that would be good for me. So I went to the store and bought some pretzles. PERFECT! It helped out alot.

Well, I will continue to do this and see how long I can go. Let's hope that this new week will be just as good. Here I go, continuing my endevor.

Have a good water filled day!!!