Monday, April 7, 2008

WARNING WARNING WARNING!!!


TRUE STORY OF MY MOST RECENT EXPERIENCE AT ABOVE MENTIONED FAST FOOD LOCATION...
While on my way to work on Saturday Morning, I saw in bright red letters NOW OPEN AT 5 AM!!! I was actually feeling hungry as I was going down the road but nothing was open. But the lights of the McDonalds sign were too irresistable.
I pulled into the drive through and ordered a Bacon Egg and Cheese biscuit, a hashbrown, and a medium Coke. They gave me my food and I was on my way to work.
I took the food in with me and while I had a minute before opening, I ate my meal.
From that time on, I was extreamly tired. I had gotten a good nights rest.
I felt very slow to walk. I felt like I was dragging myself everywhere I went.
I felt hungry. I had eaten this meal and yet I was STILL hungry.
I was very thirsty. I needed to drink more whatever to quench my thirst.
My stomach felt ill.
As I have been working over the last 7 months, I have improved my health little by little. I couldn't walk from one end of the store to the other. I hurt and was slow.
But now I am able to do this at least 10 times a day with no problem. That day, I couldn't do it.
Normally I do not eat breakfast. My wife is still asleep and won't wake up. So I just go until my lunch time at 12 or 1pm. I don't even get a rumble in my stomach. But this day, my stomach not only hurt but it also wanted to still eat.
I just think it's interesting that one breakfast from McDonalds could make me feel this bad. But I know what happened that day just can't be a coincidence.
I'm not going there again for a long time. Especially not for breakfast. I'd rather have my wife make me those awesome toaster waffles. I have 4 of them with syrup and they don't effect me like that McD's breakfast did.
Go spread the word!!!

1 comment:

The Coolest Curiels said...

I know! We REFUSE to eat there because its SOOOO horrible! Really the only fast food places we buy at are Wendy's for their chili and spicy crispy chicken sandwich (for Daniel) and Sonic for their drinks.