Thursday, April 10, 2008

I Got A Problem With A Song!!!

The video starts with a woman all alone in a blackened room looking into the camera and some of the first words out of her mouth are,



"It's just another call from home, you get it and be gone and I'll be crying..."


So as the song continues, she begs the guy not to leave. He goes and leaves her. So here's my problem. Apparently from the get go, we see that this woman is having an affair with a MARRIED MAN. But she's not feeling a slight bit guilty for doing this. Instead, she's crying about having to share him with his WIFE!!!!

She's asking him "What do I have to do to make you see, she can't love you like me."
"We don't have to live this way, baby why don't you stay..." Is this woman crazy???

Dude! You'd better stop right now. This could get ugly if he keeps playing her like this. Holy cow, look at her. SHE'S CRYING NOW!!!
They guy leads her on and that is a dangerous game for him to be playing with such a CRAZY woman...

"I can't take it any longer
But my will is getting stronger
And I think I know just what I have to do
I can't waste another minute
After all that I've put in it
I've given you my best
Why does she get the best of you."

DUDE watch out!!! This woman is going to go and kill your wife!!!
I truely can't stand this song! I really can't stand the video. This is one of the craziest demented songs out there on the country chart. But I have to start thinking. Just how many women feel the way this woman does and when they hear this song go, "Oh, that's my song."
They they tell their honey, "Listen to this song. It's how I feel about you and us!!!" Then the guy goes running out the trailer as fast as he can!!!
Hey buddy, TOO LATE!!! YOU'RE STUCK WITH HER!!! And you're gonna reap what your sow!!!

1 comment:

The Coolest Curiels said...

Pretty disgusting. I usually like Sugarland too! Yeah, I can't stand stupid people! Its amazing that our society has plummeted so far that this song is actually quite popular.