Friday, April 25, 2008

I'm Hooked on a new show!!!


This is one of the best shows out there in the world of Japanese Animation...




NARUTO SHIPPUUDEN!!!




It takes place about two and a half years after the end of the first series. Both Naruto and Sakura find themselves together again after training hard for this time with their masters. They are brought back together to first of all see how their training has gone and also to be tested by Kakashi and paired into a new team!

But the hurt and pain of Sasuke still haunts them and their feelings about him are still about saving him from what has happened. Will they be able to save Sasuke and bring him back home to those that do love and care for him? Why are the Akatsuki so interested in capturing both Gaara and Naruto and willing to do what ever it takes to get them?



I was not a really big fan of the first series. I liked it but sometimes I found the main Hero Naruto to be too annoying. Seeing this new series has opened my heart up more. There is way more heart in this series than the other. The heroes have grown up and have new attitudes about life and their destinies. Naruto still longs to be the Hokage. Sakura is now a medicinal Ninja. And Gaara is now the protector of the Sand Village and cherished by his village.



I sat down one evening and began watching this and realized that if you want to see this and don't want to ruin the first series you are going to be out of luck. This show pretty much tells you what has happened to everyone. So don't go here yet until you are ready!!



I also really found myself liking the music for the Gaara Rescue Series which make up the first 32 chapters. It's some really cool hip hop rock infused stuff. And you have to love the english infused into the lyrics!!!

So if you are a fan of Naruto, be sure to continue on and check out the Shippuuden series. If you get a chance to watch it, let me know what you think of it as well. Have fun!!!

1 comment:

The Coolest Curiels said...

Daniel and I are so hooked on Naruto! We are like a couple of little kids everytime they come out with a new one! I am glad y'all like it too!