Sunday, June 29, 2008

I GOT COLDPLAY TICKETS!!! HOLY COW!!!

I have been patiently waiting for this for a month. Today was the day that tickets for the Coldplay Houston concert to go on sale at 10am. I was there on the computer waiting this morning. But once they came up for sale, I had no idea what I was doing. Everytime a set would come up they were in the back of the floor, or way in the back of the Toyota Center. I wasn't getting a good shot at good tickets. At one point, I found some okay tickets, but the time it took to put in all the information wound down before I could finish! ARGH!!! So they went back to be sold to someone else. Dawn, finally got home and I had been frustrated for an hour and a half. She came in and after several attempts, I was given a chance at a set of good tickets once again, so we got them! Dawn was looking and telling me what I needed to type. I was watching the clock wind down, and got really nervous that we were going to lose these too. But we did it. So now, we have tickets to one of the most anticipated concerts this year!!! Now, we have to wait until November. WoW. That's a long way away. But we are looking forward to it. Of course, I'm more excited about it than Dawn is. But hey. I Love Coldplay. She Likes them.

I really want her to come with me on this one. I went to Garth Brooks concert Last November in Kansas City and it was just me. I really missed her, I was kind of bored. The concert was terriffic. Nearly two and a half hours of Garth. And Dawn is a big fan. But she wasn't there. I said that the next concert would be the both of us. It was going to be U2 or Coldplay. Coldplay came first. Hope to see U2 one day. I actually have come very close to seeing U2 at least twice. Each time my plans never came through. And I've been saddened because it was so close. I did see Richard Marx at Worlds of Fun on summer. Got in free because I worked there. My first real concert was Weird Al Yankovick on the Poodle Hat tour!!! I said that Garth was my first on my wife's blog, but I just remembered that. I still have the stub in my wallet!!! I guess you can call Garth the first Real Concert. Weird Al was a comedy show but it was AWESOME!!! But I did go to that on my own too. Dawn's never gone with me. Why? Bad timing...???

But not this time. I'm looking at getting a room next to the Toyota Center. Litterally next door. We could just walk across the street!!! And of course, we would have to go to NELORE!!! Oh HECK YEAH!!! Those two day in November are going to be AWESOME!!!

I'll try to write some more about my concert going experiences. All two or three of them. I even got pictures at Garth!!! Gotta put them on here! See YA!

No comments: