Saturday, July 12, 2008

Worst Movie of the SUMMER!!!

Prepare yourselves if you find that you begin having this conversation...
"Hey, you wanna go to the movies tonight?"
"Sure, what's playing?"
"I don't know. I see that HANCOCK is showing at 7pm."

STOP!!!! Don't go any further into that conversation. Just stop right there.

For the love of all that is good and righteous in this world, do not go and see this movie!!!

Dawn and I went the other night to see this and it was horrible. I actually was ready to walk out of this movie within the first five minutes. The language was what you would find in a R rated movie. Even managed to get the F Bomb dropped in that time too! What class.

I didn't care about the character at all. He's horrible. Acts horrible. Says horrible things. When he finally trys to act good, I could have cared less. There is no investment for me. I didn't care for him, or the horrible story. Something to do with him being around for ages. This movie just was terrible.

So don't waste your money on this one. This was only 90 minutes long. But it seemed like it was over two hours. I wanted to walk out at least twice. Save your money and time.

Let's hope Hellboy 2 and The Dark Knight do better! Which we all know will! Buah Bye!!!

1 comment:

The Coolest Curiels said...

That stinks. And I was looking forward to this movie for a while too! You would think a movie with Will Smith in it would be good, but I guess no one's got a perfect record.