Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Caffine FREE RICK!!!

As of today, I am now 15 days free of any caffine in my system. I started the day after I got home from Missouri. I was reading an article about this whole caffine deal. And I realized that I really was drinking way too much of this stuff. SO I decided to stop. I now have been free of it for fifteen days! If I drink a soda, it's orange soda or sprite. There've been a couple of times I've almost had a coke or pepsi, but I've been good. I really see the differences in my behavior and mood. I'm actually tired and feel sleepy now. But, after putting in a 11 hour work day, by the end of that day, I'm worn out. But this is a good thing. I'm putting more water and less bad in my system. I'm not stopping now!

1 comment:

The Coolest Curiels said...

AWESOME RICK! Keep up the good work!