Sunday, February 8, 2009

ALWAYS USE PROTECTION!!! ALWAYS!!!

Just the other evening, while at work I made an awful mistake. Normally I will take my keys and put them in my left pocket. My right pocket carries only my iPhone. Nothing else is allowed to go in there for fear of damage. Well, in my haste to free my hands, I placed my keys in my right pocket and walked around for a little while. When I sat down, I noticed my pocket seemed really full, and then I realized I had put my keys in there. I quickly emptied my pockets and pulled my phone out so see three deep scuff marks on it. ARRRGHH! But the day I purchased my phone I went to the AT&T store, and purchased a case from CASEMATE. It came with a protective screen that I put on it the day it came to my home. The screen protector has three gouges in it. But when I took off the protector, the screen was not harmed in any way!!! AMAZING!!! So I rushed over to WAL MART and purchased some more screen protectors. CASEMATE has a very nice thick screen protector and I got some more. Moral of the story, ALWAYS USE PROTECTION!!! See ya!!

1 comment:

The Coolest Curiels said...

LOL. I thought you were going to say something about safe sex when I saw that title