Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's Here It's Here It's Here!!!

This is it! Today is the day!!! November 18th, 2008! I've waited patiently for almost six months for this day! Tonight at 7:30pm Dawn and I will be fourteen rows away from Chris Martin and the Band. For those who don't know, COLDPLAY! I remember when I got the tickets in the mail four months ago, I was all excited but had to say, " Well it's still a while to go." I put them in my dresser and they've been sitting in there since. Until just a little while ago. I opened the drawer and pulled out the envelope. I gazed at them and I am finally allowing myself to get really excited about this. Dawn is really excited too. This is her first REAL concert that she's ever gone to. So it'll be neat to see her reactions and how she will be to all of this. I'm so excited to spend these two days with her. If this wasn't awesome enough, tomorrow night we are eating at our favorite swanky place, NELORE!!! Brazilian barbeque!!! It's worth it. Well, I'll try to get some pics and tell you all about it when we get back!!! YES!!! IT'S TIME TO GO!!!

No comments: