Monday, November 10, 2008

It's almost HERE!!!

I've been waiting patiently for this for almost six months! NEXT TUESDAY I WILL BE IN HOUSTON TEXAS SEEING COLDPLAY LIVE!!! Remember that I bought these tickets way back in June. They went on sale all the way back then and literally sold out with in hours of going on sale. I was luck to get them when I did. But I really had to put that behind me after I bought them. I would have gone crazy if I had thought about this every day for six months. But it's finally here and I have to say, wow, It's finally here. We even got luck enough to get a hotel room right across from the TOYOTA Center so we can just walk over there and back when it's over and not have to fight the traffic. Who knows, mabey we can see them after the show. I'm not holding my breath for that one though. And of course you know that I will be telling you all about it when it's over. I'll try to get some pics with my cell phone. They aren't allowing cameras inside the show unlike Garth Brooks. But this is going to be a great show. I am really looking forward to hearing Lovers In Japan and FIX YOU. Lovers is really awesome because they release these paper butterflies and it looks awesome! So I'll be talking again soon. Oh, and I'll be 35 on Wednesday!!! YES!!! and YIKES!!!

No comments: