Friday, September 12, 2008

I'm SICK!!! Pnemonia is awful!!!

I am sick as a dog today. I actually have been sick for a little over a month. But it has culminated into what I now have. I've been working and doing all I can, but it just came to a head today. I went last thursday to the doctor and they gave me some medicine. But it just didn't work. Eight days later and with IKE on our front door, I had to go back to the Doctor. She could tell I was doing awful. Earlier that morning I looked on the net about my sickness. Pnemonia looked like a good guess. And sure enough it was. So now I'm on a nebulizer because my asthma is all out of wack. I can't hold onto any inhaler. It all disapears within a few coughs. They took xrays and even I could see my lungs were full of gunk. So I have all sorts of medicine. They even gave me two shots in my rear! You know that burning one that works miracles. Then on top of all of this, I have to be out of work for three days. I walked in and everyone could see I was all messed up. Randy kept a 10 foot distance from me! I don't blame him. NO ONE WANTS THIS! I gave my doctor's excuse and went home. Problems are all over the place with everyone evacuating the lower parishes of Louisiana. It took a long time to get my meds. Everyone is running all over and lines in stores are crazy.
I knew I was feeling better last week and had really been sick for a long time. I took those meds and I had so much energy! It was amazing to see just how sick I had been. Then it turned into something worse. But now with all of this stuff, I should be able to be better real soon. I hope. I have to. End of next week, I have my administrative management training start. I'll be in Shreveport for 6 weeks. I just got my corporate credit card yesterday! That's crazy! HR gave me my training manual today. I've been waiting a long time to do this. I'm excited.

And with that, I am off to try to eat some dinner. Until next time.

No comments: